Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You As Soon As Possible.
Energy Deregulation in
There are probably more definitions for west Texas than for any other region of the state. Its eastern boundary has been defined as far west as the Pecos River and as far east as the Brazos River. Our concept of west Texas is based on the five principal metropolitan areas it contains: El Paso, Lubbock, Abilene, Midland/Odessa, and San Angelo.
Our map of the regions of Texas places the following 70 counties in west Texas:
- The 13 counties centered around San Angelo, who are members of the Concho Valley Council of Governments: Coke, Concho, Crockett, Irion, Kimble, Mason, McCulloch, Menard, Reagan, Schleicher, Sterling, Sutton, and Tom Green.
- The 17 counties centered around Midland and Odessa, which comprise the Permian Basin Regional Planning Commission: Andrews, Borden, Crane, Dawson, Ector, Gaines, Glasscock, Howard, Loving, Martin, Midland, Pecos, Reeves, Terrell, Upton, Ward, and Winkler.
- The far western 6 Texas counties belonging to the Rio Grande Council of Governments: Brewster, Culberson, El Paso, Hudspeth, Jeff Davis, and Presidio. These counties were formerly known as the West Texas Council of Governments, until the addition of Dona County, New Mexico.
- The 15 counties in the Lubbock-based South Plains Association of Governments: Bailey, Cochran, Crosby, Dickens, Floyd, Garza, Hale, Hockley, King, Lamb, Lubbock, Lynn, Motley, Terry, and Yoakum.
- The 19 counties centered around Abilene that make up the West Central Texas Council of Governments: Brown, Callahan, Coleman, Comanche, Eastland, Fisher, Haskell, Jones, Kent, Knox, Mitchell, Nolan, Runnels, Scurry, Shackelford, Stephens, Stonewall, Taylor, and Throckmorton.
Competition is the keen cutting edge of business, always shaving away at costs.Henry Ford